Parking in Church Point
Church Point parking services both the on shore and off shore residents, visitors to the area and businesses.
There are different options available to those wishing to park:
1. Pay and display parking
Pay and display parking at the Church Point Reserve Carpark – please note that the beach parking permit is not valid at this location
2. Church Point Parking Permit
Church Point Parking Permit – this is an annual permit available for purchase on an annual or half year basis. The permit is valid from 1 September – 31 August or 1 March – 31 August for a half permit. Please see the application form for more information including pricing.
3. Church Point Reserved Parking Space Scheme
This entitles the applicant to a reserved parking space on the top floor of the Church point carpark. Details of this can be found in the application form – Church Point Carpark Reserved Parking Space and there is also more information below. More detailed information can be found on the Northern Beaches Council website.
4. Timed spaces in Church Point
There are some timed spaces in Church Point which are not ticketed. These are in front of the shops and wharf and also along McCarrs Creek Road. These vary from 5 minute parking to 8 hour parking.
Alternatives to parking in Church Point
- Park in Mona Vale or Warriewood for free and then catch a Keoride – a Transport for NSW initiative.
- Park in Bayview Baths with a Beach parking permit for free and catch a bus
- There are regular bus services from Mona Vale
- Taxis or uber operate in this area
Boat trailer parking
Find out about boat trailer parking in the area.
The issue of parking in Church Point has been a much debated topic amongst offshore and onshore residents of the area for many years. Further information can be found on the links below:
- McCarrs Creek Rd realignment and new car park project
- Church Point Parking Demand Management Proposal
- Parking in Church Point – Northern Beaches Council