WESTERN FORESHORES RESIDENTS
- Place materials at the public wharves. Residents with a private wharf waste service and year round tidal access can place their materials on their
- Please place metals in a separate pile. All large items
- No glass including windows, doors, picture frames and
- coffee tables etc to prevent injuries if the glass breaks.
- Remove any doors from fridges and furniture.
- Items only to be placed out two days prior to collection date.
Maximum 3 cubic metres in total per collection Maximum length 1.2 metres per item
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE GENERAL CLEAN UPS
- Computers and TVs are not accepted. This include computer monitors, personal and portable computers, printers, scanners, computer peripherals and parts,
cords and cables.
Residents in a car, ute or trailer may deliver up to 15 items FREE at Kimbriki. All computers and TVs taken to Kimbriki will be recycled.