Northern Beaches Council has a garden vegetation collection service twice yearly for all Western Foreshore residents. Your next vegetation collection service is scheduled for the week commencing Monday 1 March 2021.
Please present your vegetation in tied bundles or hard sided containers at the location specified below before the due date.
West Lovett and Portions: Place vegetation at the entrance point to Lovett
Bay Public Wharf ensuring clear access for pedestrians.
Properties in these locations, please place vegetation in the road reserve outside your property:
- Elvina Trail (McCarrs Creek)
- Wirringulla Avenue (Elvina)
- Sturdee Lane (North Elvina, South Lovett Bay)
- The Chase & Bona Crescent* (Lovett Bay East, Morning Bay)
*8-30 Bona Crescent, Morning Bay: Place vegetation at the entrance point to Morning Bay Public Wharf ensuring clear access for pedestrians.
- Max amount 2 cubic Metres
- Branches Max 75mm Thick
- Branches Max 1.2m long
- Garden & grass clippings,
- Cut up palm fronds string or twine used should be biodegradable (not plastic) for composting.
Western Foreshore Recycling Calendar (107 KB)