We're turning off your electricity so that we can work safely on the local network
Ausgrid will be temporarily interrupting your power supply to allow an Accredited Service Provider (ASP) Australian Power Services to facilitate the roll-out
of the NBN.
Details of planned outage
Date: Saturday 12th December 2020
Properties: All Lovett Bay North and Morning Bay properties
We recommend you take some basic precautions before and during the interruption:
- Ensure mobile devices are fully charged.
- Unplug or switch off appliances or sensitive electronic equipment including water pumps and three phase motors associated with air conditioning units
- Make sure that any alarms operate correctly without mains power.
- Avoid opening fridges or freezers during the interruption.
- You do not need to switch off or adjust any solar installation.,
Please read the following document:
For further information on appropriate food storage click here
For more information about the interruption please contact:
Australian Power Services
0420 947 942
This bulletin is a community service and one of the benefits of WPCA membership. Consider becoming a member and join the community that supports you.
If you feel there is information in here that others may benefit from, please forward on to your colleagues and friends.