Ausgrid will be temporarily interrupting the power supply to Lovett Bay North and Morning Bay to allow an Accredited Service Provider (ASP) Australian
Power Services to facilitate the roll-out of the NBN.
Details of planned outage
Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Duration: 10 hours
Properties: All Lovett Bay North and Morning Bay properties (see attached affected properties list)
We recommend you take some basic precautions before and during the interruption:
- Ensure mobile devices are fully charged.
- Unplug or switch off appliances or sensitive electronic equipment including water pumps and three phase motors associated with air conditioning units
- Make sure that any alarms operate correctly without mains power.
- Avoid opening fridges or freezers during the interruption.
- You do not need to switch off or adjust any solar installation.,
Please read the following documents:
For further information on appropriate food storage click here
For more information about the interruption please contact:
Australian Power Services
0420 947 942
This bulletin is a community service and one of the benefits of WPCA membership. Consider becoming a member and join the community that supports you.
If you feel there is information in here that others may benefit from, please forward on to your colleagues and friends.