WESTERN FORESHORES RESIDENTS
- Place materials at the public wharves. Residents with a private wharf waste service and year round tidal access can place their materials on their
- Please place metals in a separate pile. All large items
- No glass including windows, doors, picture frames and
- coffee tables etc to prevent injuries if the glass breaks.
- Remove any doors from fridges and furniture.
- Items only to be placed out two days prior to collection date.
Maximum 3 cubic metres in total per collection Maximum length 1.2 metres per item
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE GENERAL CLEAN UPS
- Computers and TVs are not accepted. This include computer monitors, personal and portable computers, printers, scanners, computer peripherals and parts,
cords and cables.
Residents in a car, ute or trailer may deliver up to 15 items FREE at Kimbriki. All computers and TVs taken to Kimbriki will be recycled.
WASTE ENQUIRIES, DAMAGED OR MISSING BINS
For all waste enquiries call 1300 434 434 or go to